2017-18 District Simplified Grant Final Reports are due April 15, 2018
Please provide the following support documents, along with the completed DSG final report form.
- Copy of bank statement which indicates the DSG check was deposited into Rotary club account
- Copies of all invoices which support the expenses listed on the DSG final report form.
- Copies of bank statements which indicated the invoices were paid out of Rotary club account
- If cooperating organization made the grant purchases, then copy of all invoices paid by the cooperating organization for grant purchases
- Any unused grant funds must be returned to District 6080. Checks should be payable to “District 6080 District Block Grant 2017-18”.
For example, club received District grant in the amount of $2,000….grant funds of only $1880 were expended….Rotary club check returned to District 6080 in the amount of $20
- Pictures of completed grant project if applicable
All of the above documents can be emailed to Susan Hart, email@example.com
Thank you for your service to Rotary!
Rotary District 6080 Foundation Grants Subcommittee Chair
Thank you for your interest in applying for a District Simplified Grant (DSG). The amount of $81,000 will be available for the year 2017-2018 throughout District 6080 for club-directed projects. The DSGs are Single Project Grants with funds available up to and including the amount which each club is eligible based on the allocation list.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for Rotary Foundation District 6080 District Simplified Grants which our District agrees to follow when implementing the grants. Please read carefully “Eligibility Guidelines” to verify that your project meets the criteria for a District Simplified Grant. Also, please review the Rotary District 6080 Grants Guidelines for District Simplified Grants 2017-2018. If you have questions, please contact Susan Hart.
The deadline for this application is May 15, 2017. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
- The District Simplified Grant application for 2017-2018
- District Simplified Grants Guidelines 2017-2018
- Terms and Conditions for Simplified Grants 2017-2018
- Club MOU
- District 6080 Foundation Financial Management Plan
- District Simplified Grant Checklist
Applications should be mailed, faxed or emailed to Susan Hart
c/o Huebert Builders, Inc
3407 Berrywood Drive Suite 201
Columbia MO 65201
Cell Number 573 819 3058
Work number 573 449 4996
Fax number 573 442 1032