The 2020 Virtual Summit is what we used to call our “Zone Institute”. It is designed to let Rotarians share information, build connections, and exchange ideas about Rotary International and The Rotary Foundation.
Our 2020 Virtual Summit will start at 8:00 a.m. (Central Standard Time) on Saturday, October 10th and will wrap up at 3:30 p.m. when the last breakout sessions conclude. The entire event is online, so you’ll incur no travel, lodging, or food costs.
In the morning, we’ll get updates on our final push to end Polio, timely thoughts on diversity, an energetic pitch on “Do Goodery”, and learn how to be better leaders in times of crisis and disaster. For first-timers, there will be quick overviews of Rotary’s Membership, Public Image, and Rotary Foundation initiatives.
Afternoon breakouts will engage you with in-depth discussions about our new Area of Focus, Supporting the Environment, Grant ideas for your club or district, engaging younger members, continuity in planning from year-to-year, public speaking, and more.
There is no registration fee, so be sure to invite others in your club and district to join you in attending. If you can do so safely, you and others may want to get together in one place to watch on a big-screen TV, where you can also enjoy each other’s company. We look forward to seeing you virtually on October 10th.
Who Should Attend?
All Rotarians including past and future Rotary leaders.
How Much Does It Cost?
Where Is it?
Virtual, on Zoom
What Do I Do to Sign Up?
The registration link will be available closer to the October Summit date on: https://www.rizones30-31.org
Why It’s Worth Your Time! How It’s Different from Other Training!
This will be a unique opportunity to:
- network online with other Rotarians;
- get a quick, 20 minute overview of four key Rotary initiatives;
- take a deeper, 60 minute dive into one of six specific areas of interest;
- get a quick, 15 minute update on Rotary’s progress toward global Polio eradication;
- hear a humorous and motivational message about Rotaract;
- get new ideas on building your club’s membership;
- hear from the Rotary International President-Elect Shekhar Mehta or Foundation Trustee Ian Risely;
- get tips on leading your Rotary or work team through a crisis;
- and more, all without having to pay for registration, meals, travel or lodging!