JUNE 30, 2020 10:00AM – 12:00PM CDT
ROUBIDOUX PARK – WAYNESVILLE, MO
ATTEND IN-PERSON OR VIRTUALLY VIA ZOOM
Who: Incoming Club Presidents, Assistant Governors, District Leadership Team, Rotarians, Rotaractors, Interactors and all of the Family of Rotary are invited!
In-person attendees: Box lunches (approx. $10-12, payable at venue) will be served in the pavilion following the ceremony. Please RSVP to Jacque with a number of lunches desired by June 26, 2020. Bring a lawn chair to assist with social distancing. Registrations will be limited to meet social distancing requirements.
Virtual attendees: Please register! A separate email inviting you to register via Zoom will be forthcoming.
- District Governor Paul Reinert’s 2019-2020 State of the District
- Jacqueline Howard’s installation as District Governor by Rita Esterly, RC, Zone 31
- Keynote: Elizabeth Usovicz, RI Director Nominee, Zones 30/31
- Special Guest: Representative Steve Lynch, Mo. House D-122
- Global Grant Scholar Ray Pottebaum LIVE from Oxford!