We want YOU to be the star – well, one of them – in the “World’s Biggest Commercial.”
So far over 3,400 people from 110 countries have taken part in this creative effort to combat polio, and you and fellow club members can be next. Here’s how you along with your family and friends can join in the fun and help promote the effort to eliminate polio forever:
- Upload a photo of yourself making the“This Close” sign to the commercial. Just go to the website www.endpolionow.org , click on World’s Biggest Commercial and follow the instructions to upload a photo to the constantly expanding commercial.
- Incentivize all your contacts to do the same! Show the commercial to your friends and family and ask them to participate. Please share it through your own websites, blogs and social media channels. Invite others to join you to end the fight against polio!
- Set aside time at your next club meeting, speaking engagement or community project to invite people to make history together. Snap a picture of individuals – or groups – and instruct them how to upload the photo to the website – or have a laptop available to do it for them!
- Promote the campaign in fan pages and personal Facebook accounts with the ready to use WBC Timeline Covers available at www.endpolio.org/resources. For advertising in the websites, you can find files with web banners options here. They can be adapted to you needs.
To help explain the campaign to end polio, see below for some helpful tools and resources:
- Video Promotional campaign
- Key messages about polio
Ziggy Marley is a musician and a Rotary polio ambassador. His song, Personal Revolution, appears on “End Polio Now”, an album to benefit fight to end this devastating disease. Now available on iTunes!
- Infographics are easy ways to get your message across.
Let’s all work hard over the coming months to finish-off this killer disease.