Benefactors provide support for The Rotary Foundation’s Permanent Fund, which generates interest in perpetuity for humanitarian and educational programs such as:
- Polio Eradication.
- District Simplified Grants to fund projects in our own region.
- Matching Grants to support humanitarian projects around the globe.
- Group Study Exchange (GSE) program.
- Ambassadorial Scholarships to further international understanding.
- Rotary World Peace Fellowships.
How do I become a Benefactor?
You may become a Benefactor to The Rotary Foundation by making the Permanent Fund a beneficiary in your estate plans or by making an outright gift of US$1,000 or more to the Permanent Fund.
When you become a Benefactor, you will be presented with:
- A commemorative certificate
- An insignia that may be attached to a Rotary or Paul Harris Fellow pin
- A letter of appreciation
- Benefactor Form – complete this form to become a Benefactor today.