A week at Wonderland Camp is six days long, Sunday to Friday. Volunteers can come in 2 hour blocks and jump right in with a cabin going from activity to activity or help at a specific area, like waterfront or arts & crafts. You are also welcome to come to an evening activity. Please RSVP to Jason Hynson, Jason@wonderlandcamp.org or call 573-286-5075.
Sunday: Camper Check-in from 2 pm – 4 pm
- Rotarians can help with unloading bags and assisting Campers to their cabins.
- Evening- Swimming Party after dinner from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Monday: Tie-Dye at Wonderland Camp 9:30 am – 12:00 pm; 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Rotarians can assist campers with rubber banding their t-shirts and help with dyeing.
- Evening- Karaoke Singing from 7 pm – 8:30 pm
Tuesday: Assist with programming 9:30 am – 12:00 pm; 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Evening- Carnival night! Help with games, funnel cake, and prizes. 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Wednesday: Assist with programming 9:30 am – 12:00 pm; 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Evening- Talent Show, join in all the fun, singing, and dancing. 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Thursday: Open activities – Ladies get ready for the dance, fishing happens at the dock, and other variety of activities around camp; 9:30 am – 12:00 pm; 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Evening- Dance! Come and celebrate with us. 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Rotarians are welcome to come and volunteer or bring items from our wish list or send financial contributions made out to: Wonderland Camp, 18591 Miller Circle, Rocky Mount, MO 65072; in the memo line include: Rotary Week.
Questions/RSVP? Call/Email Jason Hynson, 573-286-5075, Jason@wonderlandcamp.org